Generally in urology depertmenti, the diagnosis and treatment of kidney, urinory tract and genital organs’ diseases of adults and children are made.
• Congenital anamolies of the urinary tract and sexual organs (Hipospadias, undescended testis)
• Varicosele, Hydrocele, deformities in sexual organs
• Urinary tract infections, cystitis, an inflammation of the prostate
• Veneral diseases
• Kidney and urinery tract calculus
• Benign prostatic hyperplasia(BPH) and prostate cancer
• Kidney, bladder, testis cancers and other urological cancers
• Erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation
• Male infertility
• Urinary incontenence
Prostat check-up: İt is recommended for the men to check the prostate once in a year if you are over the age of 50 or over the age of 40 with the history of prostat cancer in family. As prostat cancer do not have early signs, due to these regular controls, it can be treated. In beginning urological investigation and blood test called PSA is enough.
Nowadays, most of the urological surgery is made by endoscopic. In our hospital, especially kidney and urinary tract calculus and prostat enlargement(BPH) treatments are carried on successfully by endoscopi. (Hastanemizde özellikle böbrek ve idrar yolu taşlarını ile Prostat Büyümesi (BPH)’nin endoskopik tedavileri (Ureteroscopy, PCNL, TUR).
- Endoscopic uretal calculi
- Microscopic varicoselectomy
- Urinery tract obstruction surgery
- Closed bladder cancer surgery
- Prostat ve kidney cancer Surgery
- Prostat biopsy
- Penile prosthesis and penile curvature surgery
- Surgery for urinary incontinence in women
- Pediatric undescended testides, hernia, hydrocele, hypospadias
- circumcise under anaesthesia