HOSPITALIZED VISITING NON-SPECIFIC PARTICULARLY REGULARLY.
- Our hospital has visits every day.
Visiting Times »is between 13:00 – 14:00 hours.
WHO WILL BE INFORMATION ABOUT HOSPITAL HEALTH?
You can only get information about the diagnosis and treatment of the patient from your doctor.
- If the patient is adult and the consent is open; Information is given to him or to his first degree
- If the patient’s consent is off; Information is given near the first degree
- If the sick child; Your parents are informed.
- Third parties are not informed about the patient.
Information on other patients in the clinic and patient records are not given to anyone other than the physician and the relevant nurse.
To the attention of the Accompanying persons;
- Our patient rooms have been designed to be suitable for one person to accompany.
- Do not leave your hospital as close as possible. Notify the nurse in charge when you need to leave.
- Notify the service nurses from the companion changes.
- Do not bring food to my hospital from outside.
- Be careful to have a female attendant in the Gynecology and Obstetrics and Child Services in terms of the privacy of our patients.
- Accompanies are prohibited from using tobacco products and alcoholic beverages in the hospital.
- Accompanying persons (except physician and nurse directives) will not do anything to the patient.
- There is no accompanying person in Intensive Care units. Apart from these main rules, intensive care units have their own escort policies.
- Accompany persons should be careful to keep the hospital’s belongings and supplies in order and clean.
- In order to provide a peaceful environment for our patients, Patient room and service corridor should not speak loudly or make noise. Also, the televisions in your rooms should not be used to disturb others.
- Accompany persons shall not remove their patients from the hospital or change their bed, except for the request of the relevant physician or nurse.
- The nurse will notify the attendant if there are any problems with their patients.
WHICH PATIENTS CAN NOT BE VISITED?
- Patients in intensive care unit
- Patients with infectious disease
- Immune system impaired patients
- Patients whose doctors see problems during visits (information is available from the patient doctor for these patients at the appropriate time)
WHO DO NOT GO TO VISITOR PATIENTS?
- Children under the age of 10,
- Patients complaining of fever, cough, sneezing and sputum production and patients with known infectious diseases
- Patients with any chronic disease
- People who are prone to infection
WHAT ARE THE POINTS TO BE CAREFULLY IN PATIENT VISITS?
- Please do not insist for patient visit in special circumstances that your doctor does not allow.
- Visit the patient during visit hours.
- The duration of the visit should be short (preferably no more than 10 minutes)
- At the beginning of every patient there should not be more than one visitor at the beginning and the other patients will be disturbed
HIGH VOICE SHOULD NOT TALK.
- Patient beds should not be seated, should not be touched anywhere at the patient and hospital environment. Wash hands before and after visit
- Do not forget that the interventions you do for your well being may harm your hospital
DO NOT GET FOOD AND LIVE FLOWERS AS A GIFT TO VISIT VISIT.
- Do not eat or drink anything at the beginning of the illness, nor should any food be given to other patients in the same room.
- Patient confidentiality should be respected.
- During the visit, moralizing words and behaviors should be avoided.
- At the end of the visit, patient rooms should be abandoned without waiting for the staff’s warnings.
WHY DO NOT YOU VISIT THE PATIENT NIGHT?
- Hospital safety is affected negatively.
- Sleeping patients are disturbed.
- Patient rights are violated.
Remember, your health is as important to us as it is for you.
PLEASE FEEL THE RULES.